The Cyprus is a High Angle design that fits the widest range of paddlers. Werner's most advanced blade designs including a buoyant paddle blade with a smooth back face offering moderate power and effortless linking strokes.
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigors of the touring environment.
- Surface Area 610 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width 46 x 18cm
- Weight for 210cm Neutral Bent Shaft 751g/26.50oz
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)