The Skagit paddle offers a mid-sized low angle blade with features taken directly from Werner's Premium Performance Paddles, at a lower price. Great value for entrants to kayak touring.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage and advanced design features at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Injection molded blades with designs derived from Werner Premium Performance paddles offers a good catch and is stable feeling.
- Choose from Carbon Fiber or Fiberglass reinforced nylon injection molded blades. Both are durable at a lower cost.
- Better for the environment! Carbon Fiber reinforced injection molded blades are made with recycled material.
Choose Black for the carbon-reinforced blade, or Yellow for the fiberglass-reinforced blade.
- Surface Area 605 sq cm
- Blade Length x Width 49 x 15.6cm
- Weight for 220cm Straight Shaft (Carbon blade): 907 g / 32oz
- Weight for 220cm Straight Shaft (Fiberglass blade): 992 g / 35oz
- Additional Information