Western Mountaineering's quest to find the perfect balance of warmth, weight, and performance has resulted in a very exciting new garment, the Hooded Flash jacket. They designed this jacket to provide sufficient warmth for the less extreme climate ranges with the least amount of weight. The shell fabric is a tightly woven material that weighs only 0.9 oz. per square yard! There are no cordlocks on this garment because we have finished the hood and waist with lightweight elastic piping to seal out the cold. The pockets are insulated with down on both sides, and the full zipper has insulated draft protection. This jacket is both comfortable and functional. It is extremely lightweight and has just enough warmth, yet its not too bulky.Features:
- 850 Plus Fill Power Goose Down
- Insulated hood
- Down Filled Front Pockets
- YKK Lightweight Reversed Coil Zipper
- Lightweight 0.9 oz. Dot-Ripstop Nylon Shell Fabric
- Down Filled Draft Tube Behind Zipper
- Available In Mens SM-XL and Womens XS-LG
- Average Total Weight 10.25 oz.
- Average Fill Weight 3 oz.
- Made In Canada
- Additional Information
Material Down Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)